If you are a pre-trained graduate and you got a degree which does not have professional input (because you can be a pre-trained teacher and get a B.A.T. [Bachelor of Arts in Teaching]) and you are a qualified trained graduate. So you must choose carefully the course you become enrolled in.

Answer from: Mr. Patrick Smith, Snr. Secretary in charge of Member Service at the JTA

2023 Live Stream