You do not necessarily have to, but you are going to be paid as a pre-trained graduate with a masters degree. To enjoy the benefit of your profession, get professional training.

Answer from: Mr. Patrick Smith, Snr. Secretary in charge of Member Services at the JTA

Live Stream







Latest Member Musings